The object is a part of an estate, which belonged to the former Finnish counselor for the Agricultural committee Oscar Nissinen. The manor building was erected in 1892 on Ladoga lakeshore and now is considered to be an object of cultural heritage. The site with its private coastline opens a magnificent view on the open space of Ladoga’s gulf of Niemelansalmi. General site plan suggests reconstruction of the existent manor building and erection of the following objects: hotels and cottages for 116 residents, a restaurant, a stable with a riding hall, a tennis-court, an indoor swimming pool with spa, a wharf and all the necessary staff utilities. In order to keep harmonies with the main building and historical surrounding, all the new objects are supposed to be made of wood in Scandinavian modern style and decorated with natural stone and metal.